Saturday, December 13, 2008

She changed something. And I know. She does not want me. It's real. She hates me. She will run from me. She will hide from me. I am too late. I am too honest. I am too ugly. I am too vile. I am too unfaithful. I am too loyal. She could care less. She will give me nothing. This pain is forever. This love is forever. This moment is forever. This second is forever. I have murdered. I have murdered. I have murdered love. Love still lives. Love is strong. Love is forever. Love is forever. Pain is forever. Love is me. I can love. I do love. I do feel. I feel this. I feel her. I can live. I can die. I can cry. I can cry. I told the lies. I told the truth. I broke her heart. I broke mine too. I changed something. Things changed. I'm not the same. I can't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment