Monday, December 15, 2008

-i have one question.

-...

-how and why are you so sure that you love me. if a person was to ask you why me and not other girls if all these girls must have what you want from a girl

-a great man once said "the way we tell the difference between what we see and what we hear, and what we feel inside, is that we can't always describe it, it just exists inside of us, and thats all there is to it"
- the truth is I dont have a good answer for you
-but after three years of endless infatuation with you at some point i have to stop calling it infatuation and start calling it love
-because when shit hits the fan, no matter what I always seem to find my way back to you, no matter how fucked up the route is,
-it takes me awhile to get there, but somehow i manage
-and I dont know why that is
-but I know its true



Love is basically a religion, and you can no more disprove it than you can prove it. I know I love her because I have simply based my definition of love around what I feel for her. She is the beginning and the end. And just like religion, no matter what, you must have faith. And though I have failed time and time again, I still believe. And though others, even her may see me as foolish, thats ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment