Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am absolutely terrified. The implications that this night holds could be devastating to me. She wants the truth. And I will give her nothing less. However, I must first give her the reality. And I am terrified that the reality of things will blind her to the truth. It's not for me to explain here, but there does is exist such a situation.

I have often felt that time has moved faster and faster as the years go on. And thats the way it is for most people I believe. When you're young everything seems like its drawing on for an eternity, but as you get older things move faster. Until now. As I approach a major turning point in my life, which could be for the best or for the worst, time seems to draw on, almost as though I were a child again. I find myself wondering, if things go for the worst, is this how life will be, will every day feel this long? Will every minute hold these thoughts?

I am having trouble keeping my thoughts together at this point. So maybe it's best I save this for another time. Tonight we two shall join together and search for truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment