Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love is just nuts

I sat in the car and prepared myself. It amazes me how something so senseless can make so much sense. But I knew exactly what I had to do. And I wouldn't change a thing. I pulled my hat down snug to my ears, and I got out of the car. There were only three areas of my body covered: My head, my nuts and my feet.

I stood in front of the window, she opened the curtain to find my pale white stomach exclaiming the symbols for 'I love you.'

And then again, I knew what I had to do. I had to dance. And dance I did. I shook my ass, I waved my hands, I bobbed my head, stamped my feet, I let loose my arms and thrusted my hips. I danced like no other. I danced for love. My dance was love. Because just like my dancing, love isn't always pretty, in fact its sometimes down right ugly, and wrong and misguided. But it has a purpose. It comes from a good place. Its free, and it represents all thats right with the world.

And when my dance was finished, I couldn't feel the cold, I could only feel the warmth. And at that moment I knew I had to set myself free. Free from all the evils that had known me for so long. I had to be free to give myself over to the love that I had been scared to accept. So I did just that. I dropped those shorts and I let myself free for all the world to know. I strutted across that street loud and proud. Nuts for all the world to see. And just as I got to my car I turned and planted my hand on the left side of my ass, loud enough to wake the neighbors.

And when I was driving home, nuts touching the seat, I knew I was free. And I laughed all the way home. Because I knew I was in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment